Put Twitter on private

makilahu

Log in to Twitter and then head to the Settings page. You can get there by clicking on the small circular profile picture icon in the top right and then clicking Settings and Privacy. Next, from the menu on the left, select Privacy and Safety. Then check the checkbox that says Protect My Tweets.

motoj75263

Log in to Twitter and then head to the Settings page. You can get there by clicking on the small circular profile picture icon in the top right and then clicking Settings and Privacy. Next, from the menu on the left, select Privacy and Safety. Then check the checkbox that says Protect My Tweets.

suticozi

lelexyto

Sign in to Twitter and afterward head to the Settings page. You can arrive by tapping on the little roundabout profile picture symbol in the upper right and afterward clicking Settings and Security. Then, from the menu on the left, select Protection and Wellbeing. Then, at that point, check the checkbox that says Safeguard My Tweets.

mycibady

Sign in to Twitter and afterward head to the Settings page. You can arrive by tapping on the little roundabout profile picture symbol in the upper right and afterward clicking Settings and Security. Then, from the menu on the left, select Protection and Security. Then, at that point, check the checkbox that says Safeguard My Tweets.

bobasyxi

• You can make your Twitter account private and ensure that only the people you want to see your posts can.
  • Public Twitter accounts are accessible both to users of the site, and anyone on the internet who finds your profile.
  • It only takes a few clicks or taps in your Settings menu to make your Twitter account private

micyto

Sign in to Twitter and afterward head to the Settings page. You can arrive by tapping on the little round profile picture symbol in the upper right and afterward clicking Settings and Security. Then, from the menu on the left, select Protection and Security. Then, at that point, check the checkbox that says Safeguard My Tweets.

sucvleigr

Go to Twitter's Settings page after logging in. You can get there by selecting Settings and Privacy from the small circular profile picture icon in the top right corner. Next, select Privacy and Safety from the left-hand menu. Then select Protect My Tweets from the fall menu.

Log in to twitter and then head to the settings page. You can get there by means of clicking at the small round profile photo icon in the top right after which clicking settings and privateness. Next, from the menu at the left, choose privateness and safety. Then test the checkbox that asserts protect my tweets.