My second TikTok account

vylora

1. Start TikTok on your device.
  2. Tap on Me (profile).
  3. Tap your account name at the top of the screen.
  4. A dropdown menu with all your accounts will appear. Select to which one you want to log in.
  5. When you log into the other account, you can edit your profile to change the username.

makilahu

1. Navigate to your profile page and click the menu button in the top right corner.
  2. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the menu until you see the "Switch account" button.
  3. Tap "Switch account" and make sure the account you want to switch to has the red checkmark next to it

yasafac452

TikTok allows for multiple accounts, but pro tip: multiple accounts from one phone will flag you as a business account and like many platforms, they'll de-prioritize you unless you're a paying advertiser. If you're giving some of these things a try, limit your account login to one device.

lozimu

Actually take a look at web association: On the off chance that TikTok can't distinguish a web association, you will be unable to sign in. Either interface with a dependable Wi-Fi association or then again, on the off chance that one isn't accessible, ensure that your portable organization has a strong sign. Clear application store: At times you want to clear your application reserve to login.

qoxiqovo

• Begin TikTok on your gadget.
  • Tap on Me (profile).
  • Tap your record name at the highest point of the screen.
  • A dropdown menu with every one of your records will show up. Select to which one you need to sign in.
  • Whenever you sign into the other record, you can alter your profile to change the username.

mycibady

TikTok takes into consideration various records, yet master tip: different records from one telephone will hail you as a business record and like numerous stages, they'll de-focus on you except if you're a paying publicist. Assuming you're checking a portion of these things out, limit your record login to one gadget.

mghuxtv

If TikTok can not stumble on a web connection, you could not be able to log in. Both connect to a dependable wireless connection or, if one isn't always available, make sure that your cellular network has a solid sign. Clear app cache: sometimes you need to clear your app cache in an effort to login.

saraxwzdcv

The "Switch account page" will appear in the dropdown menu, listing the accounts you can switch between. Activate your TikTok account (your first account). Simply open the app and enter your login information. They'll be saved, and future logins will just be handled automatically. In the bottom of TikTok's main screen, tap on your profile symbol (Me). In the centre position of your screen, tap on your account name.