How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account?

nevotuwa

Tap your profile picture in the base right and tap Profile, then, at that point, tap Alter Profile. Look down, then, at that point, tap Briefly handicap my record in the base right. Select a choice starting from the drop menu close to For what reason would you say you are handicapping your record? also return your secret word.

dojytulo

1. Go to the Instagram website, and log into your account.
2. Go to your profile picture in the top right, click or tap your profile, and then “Edit Profile.”
3. Scroll down, then click or tap “Temporarily disable my account” in the bottom right.
4. Choose the reason you are deactivating your account from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you disabling your account?” and enter your password again.
5. Click or tap “Temporarily disable the account.”

mxryxacxtn

# Log in to instagram.com from a computer. You can't temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
# Click your profile picture in the top right and click Profile, then click Edit profile.
# Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
# Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password. The option to disable your # Account will only appear after you've selected a reason from the menu and entered your password.
# Click Temporarily disable account.

xofakumu

1. Go to Instagram from a computer. You can't temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
  2. Click your profile picture in the top right and click Profile, then click Edit profile.
  3. Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
  4. Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password. The option to disable your account will only appear after you've selected a reason from the menu and entered your password.
  5. Click Temporarily disable account.

xokysoca

1. Log in to Instagram . You can't temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
  2. Click your profile picture in the top right and click Profile, then click Edit profile.
  3. Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
  4. Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password. The option to disable your account will only appear after you've selected a reason from the menu and entered your password.
  5. Click Temporarily disable account.

mfyzyphxmr

• Sign in to instagram.com from a PC. You can't briefly handicap your record from inside the Instagram application.
  • Click your profile picture in the upper right and snap Profile, then, at that point, click Alter profile.
  • Look down, then, at that point, click Briefly handicap my record in the base right.
  • Select a choice starting from the drop menu close to For what reason would you say you are handicapping your record? also, reappear your secret key. The choice to handicap your record will just show up after you've chosen an explanation from the menu and entered your secret word.
  • Click Briefly handicap account.

Go to the instagram internet site, and log into your account. Visit your profile picture in the pinnacle right, click or faucet your profile, and then “edit profile.”
scroll down, then click or faucet “quickly disable my account” within the bottom right. Select the purpose you're deactivating your account from the drop-down menu next to “why are you disabling your account?” and input your password once more. Click on or tap “briefly disable the account.”

There's not a prescriptive time limit. We know that you can deactivate your Twitter account for 30 days, after which you must reactivate it or your account will be deleted permanently.