Can you see who looked at your LinkedIn?

The Who Viewed Your Profile feature shows who has visited your profile in the last 90 days and can provide additional information about viewers. From your desktop, go to the Who Viewed My Profile page: On the left side of your LinkedIn homepage, beneath your profile photo, click Who viewed your profile.

Click my icon at the pinnacle of your LinkedIn homepage. Click on get right of entry to my top class. Below your top-class capabilities dropdown on the right rail, click who's viewed your profile. Click on see who is regarded you.

fjinlcjhuy

The Who Viewed Your Profile feature shows who has visited your profile in the last 90 days and can provide additional information about viewers. From your desktop, go to the Who Viewed My Profile page: On the left side of your LinkedIn homepage, beneath your profile photo, click Who viewed your profile.

mdhpgncimd

Click on the me icon at the pinnacle of your linkedin homepage. Click on get entry to my top rate. Below your top rate functions dropdown on the right rail, click on who's regarded your profile. Click on see who's considered you.